Notice of the GDSO ANNUAL MEMBERS MEETING
Post date: Oct 31, 2015 12:47:05 AM
Special Olympics Ontario - Greater Durham
ANNUAL MEMBERS MEETING 2015
The Special Olympics Ontario – Greater Durham Community Council represents all local Special Olympics Ontario community councils and programs in Durham Region.
This is to advise all registered members and the community at large about the upcoming Annual Members Meeting for Special Olympics Ontario – Greater Durham.
The details of the meeting are:
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Time: 6:30 PM - Registration in the south Atrium / 7 PM – AMM in Room 1017
Location: Durham District School Board Education Centre, 400 Taunton Rd. E. in Whitby
At the meeting, registered S.O.O. members will have the opportunity to:
· find out about SOO – Greater Durham’s operations and finances, and ask questions for clarification
· speak about any items on the agenda
· vote on any resolutions proposed
At the meeting, registered S.O.O. members will be asked to vote to:
· accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
· accept committee reports
· accept the annual financial statements
· elect the positions of Chair, Secretary, Fundraising Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator and Public Relations Coordinator (written and accepted nominations to the Chair/Community Coordinator beforehand via email@example.com are preferred, but will be accepted from the floor)
Information on all positions is available at: http://greaterdurham.specialolympicsontario.ca/your-council
via email at the firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year's minutes are attached below.