GDSO 2017 Spring/Summer Sports REGISTRATION Info
Post date: Apr 24, 2017 6:01:37 PM
Special Olympics Ontario - Greater Durham
2017 Spring/Summer Sports
There will be three locations to register. Please note that you must register for a program at one of these locations.
Athletes will not be able to participate in a program until all registration forms have been filled out and received.
‘Glen Stewart’ Clubhouse, 201 Cabot Street, OSHAWA
Sunday, April 30, 2017
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
‘Community Living Durham North’, 60 Vanedward Drive, Unit 2, PORT PERRY
Monday May 1, 2017
5:00 PM to 7:00PM
‘ARC Industries’, 177 Dowty Road, AJAX
Wednesday May 3, 2017
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
• Uxbridge – Mill Run Golf Course – can only accommodate 16 golfers (a wait list will be maintained)
• Monday nights @ 5:30 PM Start date: May 29th
• Registration is $15. Green Fees are extra
Soccer Competitive: ** Note: this program urgently needs a volunteer head coach or it may not run**
• Whitby – Gordon Fields
• Sunday @ 2 PM Start date: TBD
• Registration is $20.
Softball Competitive & Rec (Ajax):
• Ajax - Forest Ridge Park:
• Monday nights ‘Rec’ @ 6:30 PM Start date: May 29
• Wednesday nights ‘C’ @ 6:30 PM Start date: May 24
• Registration is $40.
Softball – Competitive (Oshawa): **Note: Coaches and volunteers needed for the 'C' division team.
• Monday & Thursday nights @ 6 PM @ Eastview Park Start date: TBD
• Registration is $50. (for 2 nights)
Athletics (Track and Field):
• Pickering - St. Mary Secondary School
• Tuesday nights @ 7 PM Start date: TBD
• Registration is $20.
5 Pin Summer Bowling (Oshawa):
• Wilson Rd Oshawa - NEBs Fun World
• Wednesday nights @ 6 PM Start date: May 10
• Registration is $15 and $4 per game
If athletes (or their representative) attend one of the above in-person registration dates they will be given a $5 discount per sport!
** New athletes cannot participate in a sport until they are registered with Special Olympics Ontario.
New and/or currently registered SOO/GDSO volunteers that are able to help with any of the above programs should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for all un-registered 2017 Spring/Summer GDSO programs athletes - If you (or your parent/care giver) did not attend one of the three registrations sessions that were offered, you must register and pay the first practice that you attend.
Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com.