Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and establishes committees for social/fundraising events and liaise back to Council.
- Review and be familiar with sections 1,6,7,8, and 18 on the S.O.O. information portal.
- Prepare and submit a budget to Council for approval prior to social/fundraisers events and monitor all expenses relating to the event.
- Oversee the logistics of all events such as venues, tickets, volunteers (with Volunteer Coordinator), etc.
- Submit results of the event at the next Council meeting, no later than 30 days after the event.
- Prepare and keep documentation on all events.
- Upon vacating the position all files etc. must be passed on to the new Event Coordinator.